We supply the plan so that you are more confident in your retirement.
Backed by numerous years of education and experience, Financial Perspectives knows financial planning. Our advisers hold the prestigious Certified Financial Planner, CFP®, credential, which also requires us stay at the forefront of developments that affect our clients’ financial plan. Our particular passion, however, is retirement planning. In fact, our company was founded as a direct result of retirement planning for loved ones. For us there is no greater satisfaction than creating a retirement plan, helping it be put into action, and witnessing the final payoff when the retirement goal is successfully achieved and maintained.
Starting at our company's founding, we have accumulated thousands of hours of experience in helping people financially prepare for and live in retirement. Our advisers have been ensuring the successful outcome of retirement planning for Bay Area residents for over a decade. With our ongoing help, clients receive a financial plan that answers 3 important questions:
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- Where is my income going to come from when I retire?
- How do I make sure my money lasts until I die?
With an eye on clients’ long-term success, our retirement planning process:
- Starts with a plan based on our conservative approach
- Invests assets earmarked for retirement (i.e. 401k plans and IRAs), keeping in mind the long-term viability of the plan
- Calls for meeting with clients on a regular basis to update the plan and make necessary adjustments to keep it on track
To start yourself off on the path to a successful retirement, please contact us for a free consultation for retirement planning in San Ramon or the Bay Area.