our financial planning solution clears your path to retirement security
- When can I retire?
- How much money do I need to retire?
- Will my money last throughout my retirement?
- Where and how do I draw my retirement income “paycheck?”
These questions are what lead people to feel uncertain about their retirement prospects. And rightfully so – after all, retirement will be the biggest expense of your lifetime. Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, replacing a typical $80,000 income for retirement could take up to $2 million or more in savings. Unfortunately, data has shown that most haven’t saved enough to support themselves for the 30+ years retirement can last (average savings of 55-64 year-olds is $104,000).
So unless you plan to work for the rest of your life (and for some this is simply not an option) your retirement security depends on finding answers to these most pressing questions.
At Financial Perspectives, retirement security is our priority. We are experts that help make sense of it all and find the answers to these retirement questions. We recognize the challenges people will face and provide solutions in two ways:
- Working with clients to develop a plan that will get them to the point where they can retire with certainty
- In the face of the ultimate challenge of retirement, where income will be largely dependent on investing in an ever-changing market environment, managing your money to create a “paycheck” from assets that will last throughout your lifetime.
Through our financial planning and investment expertise, we are the ultimate partner to secure your retirement from start to finish.
Our financial advisors are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals and have thousands of hours of experience, education and training in helping people financially prepare for and live in retirement. This includes finding solutions for other areas of financial planning like taxes, estate planning and insurance and risk management.
To start yourself off on the path to a successful retirement by working with both a CFP® and NAPFA financial planner and retirement planning specialist, please contact us for a free consultation in San Ramon, the Bay Area and beyond.